Sleeps 8 in 2 double bedrooms and 2 twin bedrooms (or 3 doubles, 1 twin)
VisitEngland 4* Gold Award
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 on ground floor (1 with en-suite shower room)
- 2 on top floor with two further bath/shower rooms (1 en-suite)
- 50″ smart TV, Blu-ray player + fast wi-fi internet
- Child & pet-friendly gated courtyard terrace for outside dining
- Further private gardens with river bank along with additional table and chairs, loungers etc
- 1 well-behaved dog allowed (information for dog owners)
- Canoes, rowing boat and fishing (in season)
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, large fridge/freezer etc.)
- 4 bedrooms
This spacious Georgian miller’s house overlooks the mill stream at both the front and back of the house. It has a sunny garden alongside the river in addition to a child-friendly gated courtyard behind the house, both of which are suitable for al fresco dining. With two bedrooms on the top floor and two on the ground floor and the living rooms in the middle floor, this house is ideal for shared family or multi-generational holidays.
Because many visitors to The Miller’s House will have young children we have taken various measures to promote their safety in relation to the river. The outside private gardens are separated into two distinct areas. Immediately behind The Miller’s House is a private courtyard with a large teak table and chairs and a barbecue for outside dining. A lockable gate keeps this area secure and separate from the rest of the garden and river bank beyond the gate. The second area of garden has an additional large teak table and chairs along with two sun loungers (and cushions). The front door has a heavy closing mechanism on it to make it difficult for young children to open even if left unlocked.