Sleeps 8 in 2 double bedrooms and 2 twin bedrooms (or 3 doubles, 1 twin)
VisitEngland 4* Gold Award
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 on ground floor (1 with en-suite shower room)
- 2 on top floor with two further bath/shower rooms (1 en-suite)
- 50″ smart TV, Blu-ray player + fast wi-fi internet
- Child & pet-friendly gated courtyard terrace for outside dining
- Further private gardens with river bank along with additional table and chairs, loungers etc
- 1 well-behaved dog allowed (information for dog owners)
- Canoes, rowing boat and fishing (in season)
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, large fridge/freezer etc.)
- 4 bedrooms
This spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom Georgian house has fantastic views over the mill stream from both the front and back of the house. A sunny courtyard is perfect for barbecues and al fresco dining and a gate keeps it safe for small children. Through the gate the house has its own riverside garden with additional tables and chairs. With two bedrooms on the top floor and two on the ground floor and the living rooms in the middle floor, this house is ideal for shared family or multi-generational holidays.
Because many visitors to The Miller’s House will have young children we have taken various measures to promote their safety in relation to the river. The gated courtyard provides secure outside space. The front door has a heavy closing mechanism so that even if the door is left unlocked it is too heavy for a small child to open. A cot and high chair are available.