- Sleeps 4
- VisitEngland 4* Gold Award
- 2 bedrooms (1 kingsize double, 1 superking double or twin beds)
- Huge, 1/2 acre enclose private walled garden – very suitable for young children or dogs
- Fitted kitchen with hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher,fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Wet room with underfloor heating
- River fishing available (in season, rod licence required)
- Fibre-based wi-fi for internet access
- Up to 2 well-behaved dogs allowed (information for dog owners)
- Table, chairs and barbecue for outside dining
- Use of shared games room & gym
- Canoes, rowing boat, wild swimming platform and fishing (in season)
- EV charging available
The large walled garden which surrounds this cottage was once the mill’s kitchen garden. Old fruit trees are still trained along the walls. Hide away in your private oasis or walk through the gates into the gardens beyond.
Your widget will appear here.